How to choose the best teeth whitening products?
If you have recently been to a local drug store and walked around the health and beauty section, then the chances of seeing the home whitening products are high. For finding the best whitening product, you must get an idea of the varied options.
Identification of best teeth whitening product-
With varied options available, it could be challenging to make a purchase decision. As all the whitening products are different so there are common traits you would find depending on your interest.
1. Professional kits- The tooth whitening kits have two trays designed for moulding and fitting nicely over the teeth. These products come with varied syringes or tubes of bleaching gel and storage cases for trays.
2. Over the counter strips- These strips are simple whitening products. These come with strips and instructions. The strength and number of strips would vary with the package comprising of the top and bottom teeth coverings for regular applications.
As you choose the tooth whitening product then, you would find a variety based on the teeth current condition, oral health and the teeth whitening priority.
Below are the tips that would help evaluate the home whitening products.
1. Choose products based on strength- In whitening products, hydrogen peroxide is an ingredient. If it is noted on the package then you could compare peroxide amounts among varied home whitening products. Products with higher peroxide levels tend to work quickly and effectively white causing greater sensitivity of the tooth. Most of the products do not disclose the peroxide levels and if the goal is professional whitening then you must try the Whitestrips. These strips are formulated along with enamel-safe ingredients that dentists use and remove many years of stain. You must apply it once a day for 30 minutes for 20 days and results would last for nearly 12 months.
2. Take note of the daily time of application- As you evaluate tooth-whitening products you must pay attention to the daily time of application. You have 5 minutes or 5 hours a day for committing to whitening. There are options available for meeting your requirements. If you are busy and want to whiten then advanced products could be used as you perform regular activities like checking email and much more.
3. Commitment to whitening- As you evaluate teeth whitening options you must consider the commitment to whitening. Some of the options need steadfast commitment for weeks and other products show results in some days. As you commit then whitening teeth at your convenience is part of a routine.
4. Considering dental history- The whitening products will not work on fillings, caps and other dental work. You must think if or not the colour differences would bring significant colour differences as you choose a product.
5. Consider price range- You must consider the price range as you choose the tooth whitening product.
You must also talk with the dentist as you choose a tooth whitening product. So make the choice and get the best products based on the above.